25th Vancouver Geotechnical Society Symposium
on Ground Improvement
The 25th Symposium of the Vancouver Geotechnical Society will take place in late May or early June of 2018 and focus on the topic of Ground Improvement.
Abstracts are called for papers which discuss modeling, design, construction, case histories, and any submission which may be though relevant to static or seismic applications of Ground Improvement. Abstracts should be less than 500 words and sent to the Symposium Chair by February 16, 2018. Acceptance of the abstracts will be within a week of receiving them. Final manuscripts must be completed at least 3 weeks before the Symposium date. We also invite submissions concerning any engineering activity of particular interest in the Lower Mainland.
- One or two keynote lectures.
- Technical sessions that will allow the presentation of 6 to 8 papers.
- A panel discussion featuring the keynote speakers and local experts.
- Geotechnical suppliers trade show exhibition.
- Continental breakfast, lunch, and two coffee breaks provided.
- Regular registration fee: early $200, late $230
- Student registration fee: $50.
- Marc Bosse – Symposium Chair
- c/o Thurber Engineering Ltd. Tel. 604-684-4384
- 900 – 1281 West Georgia Street Fax. 604-684-5124
- Vancouver, B.C. V6E 3J7 email: email@example.com