25th Vancouver Geotechnical Society Symposium
on Ground Improvement
The 25th Symposium of the Vancouver Geotechnical Society will take place on June 1, 2018 at the Pinnacle Hotel and focus on the topic of Ground Improvement.
- A Keynote lecture by Dr. Juan Baez of Advanced Geosolutions Inc. who will present on the selection, design and specification of ground modification for mitigation of earthquake-induced liquefaction and a briefing on observed earthquake performance.
- Technical sessions that will see the presentation of 9 papers. A compilation of submitted abstracts is here.
- A panel discussion featuring the keynote speaker and local experts.
- Geotechnical suppliers trade show exhibition.
- Continental breakfast, lunch, and two coffee breaks provided.
- The registration package for regular attendees is here.
- Regular registration fee: early $200, late $230 (after April 27)
- Student registration fee: $50.
- Hotel reservations should be made directly at 1-604-689-9211 or 1-844-337-3118, or online at https://book.passkey.com/event/49619057/owner/2075/home
Exhibitor and Sponsor information package is available here.
- Marc Bosse – Symposium Chair
- c/o Thurber Engineering Ltd. Tel. 604-684-4384
- 900 – 1281 West Georgia Street Fax. 604-684-5124
- Vancouver, B.C. V6E 3J7 email: email@example.com