24th Vancouver Geotechnical Society Symposium
on Engineered and Natural Slopes
The 24th Vancouver Geotechnical Society Symposium will take place on June 2, 2017 at the Pinnacle Hotel and focus on the topic of Engineered and Natural Slopes.
- A keynote lecture presented by Professor Jean Hutchinson of Queen's University on the Outcomes of the Canadian Railway Ground Hazard Research Program - Applications of Remote Sensing Techniques for Rock Slope Stability Assessment.
- A compilation of submitted abstracts and program can be downloaded here.
- Geotechnical suppliers trade show exhibition.
- Continental breakfast, lunch and two coffee breaks provided.
- Registration packages can be downloaded here.
- The following link should be used to make hotel bookings https://aws.passkey.com/event/49054955/owner/2075/home.
- Exhibitor and Sponsorship package is available here.
- Regular registration fee: $200 by April 28 and $230 after.
- Student registration fee: $75.
- Registration deadline is May 26. Registration after this date may be possible, but space is not guaranteed.
- Marc Bosse – Symposium Chair
- c/o Thurber Engineering Ltd. Tel. 604-684-4384
- 900 – 1281 West Georgia Street Fax. 604-684-5124
- Vancouver, B.C. V6E 3J7 email: email@example.com